- Botanical Name:Rosa cv. WEKplapic PP11517
- Height:3 – 5 feet
- Spacing:3 – 4 feet
- Depth:Dig a hole twice as deep and twice as wide as the root system. Mound a small pile of soil in the center of the hole as a support for the rose’s root crown. Be sure to keep the graft just above the soil line.
- Spread:3 – 4 feet
- Light Required:Full Sun to Partial Shade
- Color:Red and white blooms are accented with yellow.
- Size:No. 1 To 1 1/2 Grade Bareroot
- Blooms:Late spring to fall.
- Zone:4 – 10
- Form:Floribunda Rose
- Flower Form:Large, 4-inch, grow in clusters, rounded, shrubby flowers.
- Soil Requirements:Well drained, humus-enriched soil.
- Growth Rate:Moderate growth rate.
- Pruning:Prune to maintain shape. Remove any dead or damaged branches. Petals drop and new blooms appear without pruning. Shape plants at any time.
- Foliage:Deep green with dark new growth.
- Comments:A floribunda rose with the style, sparkle and spunk of her namesake! Its large, 4″ red blooms are accented with yellow and grow in clusters atop clean glossy green leaves and dark red new foliage. It reblooms quickly-without deadheading or shaping. And, it has excellent disease resistance. Rosa ‘WEKplapic’ PP11517
Easy-care rose is sure to catch attention in the garden and cut-floral arrangements! Betty Boop bears clusters of large, 4-in., yellow-white, mildly fragrant flowers that are boldly edged in red. Like other floribunda roses, it combines elegant hybrid tea form with clusters of flowers. Its long stems and big clusters make it an excellent cutting rose. Its foliage is attractive too. New foliage emerges dark red and matures to a glossy green. Exhibits excellent disease resistance. Grows 3-5 ft. tall with a 3-4 ft. spread. Blooms from late spring to fall. Plant in full sun to part shade. Zones 5-9.