- Botanical Name:Rosa x ‘Cecile BrÃ¼nner’
- Height:10-20 feet. Requires support.
- Spacing:4-5 feet
- Depth:Dig a hole large enough to spread out roots without bending them. Firm well and water in thoroughly
- Spread:3-6 feet wide
- Light Required:Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Size:#1 Bareroot
- Blooms:Early Spring, Mid Spring, Late Spring, All Spring, Early Summer, Mid Summer, Late Summer, All Summer, Fall
- Form:Climbing Rose
- Flower Form:Small pointed pastel buds
- Soil Requirements:Well drained, humus enriched. Needs regular watering – weekly, or more often in extreme heat.
- Growth Rate:Moderate
- Pruning:Remove spent flowers, weak and dead stems, Cut back stems in early spring when buds have broken
- Comments:Beloved old-timer. Large airy clusters of small pointed pastel buds and creamy pink blooms. Mostly a spring bloomer on old wood.
Beloved old-timer. Large airy clusters of small pointed pastel buds and creamy pink blooms. Mostly a spring bloomer on old wood.