- Botanical Name:Juniperus x pfitzeriana ‘Old Gold’
- Height:24 – 36 Inches
- Spacing:4 – 5 feet
- Depth:Dig a hole twice as deep and twice as wide as the container. Place the plant at the same level it is growing in the pot. Firm soil around the base of the plant and water thoroughly.
- Spread:4 – 5 feet
- Light Required:Full Sun
- Size:1 Gallon
- Soil Requirements:Well-drained, average garden soil.
- Growth Rate:Medium to slow spreading
- Foliage:Bronze-Gold Evergreen
- Comments:Compact spreading juniper with bronze-gold foliage that holds its color through the winter.
Easy-care shrub adds year-round color to gardens, foundation plantings and landscapes. Can even be grown as a ground cover! Chinese Juniper grows 2-3 ft. tall with a 4-5 ft. spread and has bronze-gold foliage. This low-maintenance shrub is deer resistant and drought tolerant, once established. Plant in full sun. Chinese Juniper is available in a gallon pot and shipping now. Potted. Zones 4-9.