- Botanical Name:Pyrus calleryana ‘Cleveland Select’
- Height:35 – 40 Feet
- Depth:Plant so that stain on trunk is at soil surface
- Light Required:Full Sun
- Size:3-4′ Bareroot
- Blooms:Early Spring for 7 – 10 days.
- Fruit:Small, Russet Colored, Persistent
- Form:tree, flowering, ornamental pear
- Flower Form:5 White Petals, Pinkish Stamens; Arranged in clusters; Fairly flat
- Soil Requirements:Dry Soil
- Growth Rate:Fairly rapid, 3-4′ yearly
- Pruning:none needed
- Foliage:In summer lustrous shiny thick glossy leaves. In fall, lustrous red foliage.
- Comments:An improved cultivar with widely spaced branches making it liss susceptable to storm damage, with its structural strength. Multi season interes-flowers in spring, lovely green glossy leaves in summer provide cooling shade and good red fall foliage. A tol
Gorgeous from spring through fall! Brilliant snow-white blooms are followed by shiny, dark green foliage in summer. In fall, leaves turn mahogany red—breathtaking! Stronger than Bradford. Grows to 20 ft. tall, 15 ft. wide. Bareroot. 3-4ft. Zones 4-8.