Coppery-orange foliage on well-branched plants. Sun to shade tolerant and great in both landscapes and containers.
24 – 40 Inches
18 – 24 Inches
18 – 36 Inches
Sun or Shade
Grown for Foliage
10a, 10b, 11a, 11b
Great in both landscapes and containers. It performs well in both sun and shade.
Many people feel that coleus look best before they flower. We have worked hard to choose coleus that bloom late in the season or not at all. To keep foliage in top shape, pinch off the blooms as they appear if you wish.
Rules of Thumb for Overwintering Plants Indoors:
1. Choose only healthy plants
2. Bring Plants indoors before frost damages foliage
3. Treat for disease and insects before bringing plants indoors
4. Place in bright areas and add humidity using pebble trays or spray bottles
5. Be careful not to over water
6 When active growth starts in spring fertilize and prune as needed
7. Introduce your plants slowly to outdoor conditions in spring
An application of fertilizer or compost on garden beds and regular fertilization of plants in pots will help ensure the best possible performance.