- Position: bright indirect light
- Soil: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: average
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 90cm (+ or – 10% including the pot)
- Pot covers: choose a 26cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot.
The generously proportioned, paddle-shaped leaves of this dumb cane, are held on short stems and are attractively patterned with cream and green. An eye-catching and impressively-sized house-plant that will add form and colour to the home or office. Please note that the pot in the photograph is not supplied with the plant (which is sent out in a black plastic pot). They do however make excellent potted plants, and if you wish to pot yours up, we do have a wide range of pots on our website to choose from.
- Home care: Keep well watered during the growing season (less so in winter) and mist it regularly with water to maintain humidity. If the leaves start to get dusty, they can be washed occasionally – either by using a damp cloth or popping it under the shower. Avoid draughts, maintain temperatures above 15C in winter, and repot in spring.