- Position: bright but indirect sun
- Soil: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: average
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current length: approximately 10cm (including pot)
Grown for their attractively patterned foliage that comes in a variety of colours, fittonias are low-growing creepers, which in time, can be used to trail over the edges of a shelf or cabinet.
All the fittonias in this collection are all un-named and un-labelled, so its a bit of a lucky dip as to what you will receive (and they may not be the same varieties as those in the photos), however if you order the 6-pack (6 × 8.5cm pots), we will aim to send you as many different ones as possible – ideally with no more than two of the same in each variety (stock permitting).Please note that the pots in the photograph are not supplied with the plants (which are sent out in a black plastic pots). They do however make excellent potted plants, and if you wish to pot yours up, we do have a wide range of pots on our website to choose from.
- Home care: Keep well watered (using tepid water) during the growing season, but keep dryer during the winter. Lovers of high humidity, avoid placing them next to a radiator, and mist the foliage regularly if they are not grown in a steamy bathroom or kitchen. Maintain temperatures above 15°C in winter.