- Botanical Name:Rosa Hybrid Tea ‘TANellis’
- Height:3 – 4 feet.
- Spacing:2 – 4 feet.
- Depth:Dig a hole 12-18 inches deep and 2 feet wide, keeping the backfill close. Add two shovelfuls of composted manure or compost to the hole, then mix it into the bottom soil. Set the plant in the hole and spread the roots evenly around it. Position the plant
- Spread:2 – 4 feet.
- Light Required:Full Sun
- Color:Deep coral red-orange.
- Size:No. 1 To 1 1/2 Grade Bareroot
- Blooms:Late Spring, Early Summer, Mid Summer, Late Summer, All Summer, Fall
- Form:Hybrid tea rose.
- Flower Form:Large double, well-formed, coral-orange fully double, 5-6 inch blooms (petals 24) that produces a strong sweet spice rose perfume.
- Soil Requirements:Acidic Soil
- Foliage:Glossy dark green.
Large, fully double coral-orange blooms grow 5-6 in. across. Petals produce a strong, spicy-sweet perfume. Grows 3-4 ft. tall. Zones 5-10. No. 1 to 1 1/2 grade.