- Botanical Name:Rosa ‘WEKblunez’ PP16572
- Height:4 – 5 ft
- Spacing:3 ft
- Depth:Soak the bareroot in water for about an hour. As a rule of thumb, dig the hole about 1 1/2 times as deep and 1 1/2 times as wide as the root system is long. Mound a small pile of soil in the center of the hole as a support for the rose’s root crown. Be sure to keep the graft above the soil.
- Spread:3 ft
- Light Required:Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Color:Orchid pink
- Size:#1 Bareroot
- Blooms:Late Spring, All Spring, Early Summer, Mid Summer, Late Summer, All Summer, Fall
- Flower Form:Very large, very double
- Soil Requirements:Well-drained, sandy loam soil.
- Growth Rate:Moderate once established.
- Pruning:Prune to shape. Remove any dead or damaged branches. Self-cleaning petals drop and new buds appear without pruning. Shape plants at any time
- Foliage:Clean green leaves
- Comments:Roses prefer a thorough watering but do not like ‘wet feet’. Water early in the day to avoid wet conditions into the night which can cause issues with fungus and disease.
- Size:36″ Bareroot Tree
To honor, celebrate, and remember. Enormous old-fashioned full flowers saturated with extremely strong classic old rose fragrance are a fitting tribute to those who have sacrificed for our country. Long stems are lushly adorned with clean, green leaves. Just one flower perfumes an entire room. PP16572