- Botanical Name:Rosa cv. ‘JACtanic’ PP19126
- Height:4 – 5 Feet
- Spacing:2 – 3′
- Depth:Plant so the crown of the plant (where the canes meet the roots) is level with the soil. Don’t bury the crown.
- Spread:2 – 3′
- Light Required:Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Color:Creamy White
- Size:#1 Bareroot
- Blooms:Late Spring, All Spring, Early Summer, Mid Summer, Late Summer, All Summer, Fall
- Flower Form:Medium, double, formal
- Soil Requirements:Well drained, enriched soil
- Growth Rate:Moderate once established.
- Pruning:Prune to maintain shape and increase branching once established. Remove any dead or damaged branches after flowering.
- Foliage:Deep green leaves
- Comments:Create a stunning moon garden with this award-winning rose that bursts with fountains of crystal white blooms all season long. Bred from the famous rose Iceberg, Moondance has inherited the incredible bloom power and garden performance from its workhouse parent with an enhanced resistance to disease. With a tall, upright, hedge-like habit, Moondance is ideal for the back of mixed perennial beds.
This sparkling white progeny of the famous Iceberg rose is characterized by large trusses of creamy white, beautifully formed flowers contrasted by very glossy dark green foliage. Upright and well branched, Moondance has an exceptionally delightful spicy fragrance and good resistance to black spot, mildew and rust. U.S. Patent No. 19126.