- Botanical Name:Sedum spectabile ‘Neon’
- Height:12 – 24 Inches
- Depth:Plant just below soil level
- Light Required:Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Pollinator:Not needed
- Color:Dense masses of tiny, star-like, bright neon pink (magenta to deep pink) flowers bloom in large, rounded, flattened heads
- Size:1 Gallon
- Blooms:Late Summer, Fall
- Form:Ground cover
- Flower Form:5.5-6″ flower heads.
- Soil Requirements:Dry Soil, Loamy Soil, Sandy Soil
- Growth Rate:Medium
- Pruning:The seed heads provide winter interest and food for birds. Remove them in spring when the new growth begins to show.
- Foliage:Fleshy green leaves
Delivers brilliant neon pink color in late summer—and is now available in a gallon pot and shipping now. Neon Sedum is a low-maintenance ground cover that thrives in well-drained soil in full sun to part shade. In late summer to fall, dense masses of tiny, starlike, bright neon pink flowers bloom in large, flattened heads that are up to 6 inches wide. Attracts butterflies! Ideal for planting in front borders, along walkways and in containers. Grows 12-24 inches tall with a similar spread. Drought tolerant. Potted. Zones 3-9.