- Botanical Name:Eruca sativa ‘Arugula’
- Light Required:Grow near a window or under grow lights.
- Size:1 Oz
- Days To Maturity:5 – 7 Days
- Zone:Grow indoors year-round.
- Form:Vegetable, microgreens
- Growth Rate:Fast growth rate.
- Seed Count:1 oz. packet.
- Comments:Living greens are eaten as young seedlings prior to the first true leaves, when they are full of an intense range of flavours. These are quick and easy to grow indoors all the year round.
A great way to add flavor, texture and nutrients to salads and sandwiches year-round. Arugula microgreens develop an intense peppery flavor that gets milder as it grows taller—and they’re full of vitamins and minerals. Sometimes called a superfood, microgreens are harvested and eaten as young seedlings, just before growing their first true leaves. Many gardeners like growing them indoors during the winter months when the outdoor garden isn’t producing. For growing them, we recommend our easy-to-use Microgreens Growing Kit. 8-12 DAYS.
Microgreens growing instructions