- Botanical Name:Rosa ‘WEKmeyer’, PP#10,640
- Height:8 – 12 Feet
- Depth:Plant at the same level as the soil so the crown of the plant is even with the soil level. Do not bury the crown.
- Light Required:Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Color:Pastel pink
- Size:#1 Bareroot
- Blooms:Late Spring, All Spring, Early Summer, Mid Summer, Late Summer, All Summer, Fall
- Form:Rose (climber)
- Flower Form:Large clusters of big, gorgeous, well-formed blooms
- Soil Requirements:Well-drained enriched soil.
- Growth Rate:Vigorous
- Pruning:Prune to leave 3-6 healthy canes. Remove old canes at the base, and shape the plant as desired. Always remove fallen petals and head flower heads to help reduce insect and disease problems. Early Spring
- Foliage:Pure deep green
- Comments:Provide plant of water and feed regularly.
Clusters of large, well-formed pastel pink flowers with a strong, sweet fragrance open all the way to the ground. Growing 10-12 ft. tall, this climbing rose blooms on new and old wood so you’ll enjoy lots of flowers from late spring to early fall. Like other climbing roses, it exhibits good disease resistance. Climbing roses are treasured for their ability to elegantly cover vertical and horizontal surfaces in landscapes and the garden. Hardy and floriferous, they bloom throughout the summer months. Plant Pearly Gates™ Climbing Rose in well-drained, humus-enriched, slightly acidic soil in full sun to partial shade. U.S. Patent No. 10640. Zones 5-10.