- Position: bright, indirect light
- Soil: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: average
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 30cm (+ or – 10% including the pot)
- Pot covers: choose a 14cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot.Please note that the pot in the photograph is not supplied with the plant (which is sent out in a black plastic pot). They do however make excellent potted plants, and if you wish to pot yours up, we do have a wide range of pots on our website to choose from.
- Home care: Keep the compost moist (but not waterlogged) at all times, but this can be cut back a little in winter. If you can’t place it in a humid atmosphere like your bathroom you can still grow this plant, just mist the leaves regularly with water and or place the pot on a tray of damp pebbles.
Phlebodium aureum Davana