- Botanical Name:Monarda didyma ‘Marshall’s Delight’
- Height:24 – 36 Inches
- Spacing:18 – 24″
- Spread:18 – 24″
- Color:Hot Pink
- Size:3″ Pot
- Flower Form:2″ diameter, crown-like.
- Growth Rate:Vigorous, fast spreader.
- Pruning:Cut back spent blooms to encourage additional flowering. After flowering.
- Foliage:Pointed, lance-shaped, mid green leaves..
Low-maintenance perennial delivers a splash of pink in late summer, and its brilliant pink, showy flowers attract hummingbirds. Its leaves emit a minty fragrance when crushed. Growing 3-4 ft. tall, Pink Bee Balm is very easy care and exhibits good disease resistance. It’s a great plant for borders, naturalized areas and cottage gardens. Bee Balm, native to the eastern United States, blooms in July-August. Grows best when planted in full sun to partial shade. Deer tend to avoid. Zones 5-9.