- Botanical Name:‘Pink Champagne’
- Height:3 – 5 Feet
- Spacing:4 feet.
- Depth:Dig a hole large enough to accommodate the roots without bending them.
- Light Required:Full Sun
- Pollinator:Self pollinating.
- Size:No. 1, 1-Yr. Plants
- Fruit:Medium-sized currants are a fascinating translucent pink.
- Soil Requirements:Well drained, humus enriched moist soil.
- Growth Rate:Medium growth rate.
- Pruning:Remove dead wood. Prune to rejuvenate new growth.
- Foliage:Ovate, 1 – 3 inch long and as wide, deeply lobed medium-green foliage.
- Comments:Cheers to this delicious new currant! Unable to ship to AE, AK, GU, HI, PR.
Medium-sized currants are a fascinating translucent pink and have a wonderful flavor that is less tart than red currants and more delicate than black currants! These delicious fruits ripen in late September and are perfect for fresh eating, baking, jellies and preserves. Grow 3 to 5 feet tall and are resistant to mildew and rust. No. 1,1-year Plants. Zones 3-7.