- Botanical Name:Cortaderia selloana ‘Rosea’
- Height:5 – 7 feet
- Spacing:4 – 6 feet
- Depth:Plant the crown at soil surface.
- Spread:4 – 6 feet
- Light Required:Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Color:Light Pink.
- Size:3″ Pot
- Blooms:Early Summer, Mid Summer, Late Summer, All Summer, Fall
- Flower Form:Flower plumes 1-3′ long, light pink plumes.
- Soil Requirements:Well-drained soil.
- Growth Rate:Fast.
- Pruning:Cut foliage back to the ground in late winter.
- Foliage:Narrow grass blades.
- Comments:The foliage is sharp and may cut skin and catch clothing. Use gloves and some protective clothing when cleaning up and caring for. Big, puffy plumes and stately foliage. Grows 5-7 feet tall and blooms mid to late summer to form an outstanding screen. A favorite for drying-adds grace, texture and height to indoor arrangements. Best in full sun. Potted.
Big, puffy plumes and stately foliage. Grows 5-7 ft. tall and blooms mid to late summer to form an outstanding screen. Best in full sun. Zones 7-10.