The products on gardencenterpoint.com to be high quality, true to type, and properly shipped. If you are not satisfied with the quality of your items ordered you may refuse to take delivery of all or part of your order and contact us for a refund. Refunds are given for plant and gardening supplies quality issues such as damage in shipment, pest or disease infestation, or if the wrong plant was shipped.
Since we do not offer returns because customers have the right to refuse to take delivery orders when they are not satisfied, we do have a 1-month guarantee. See more at Terms and conditions
2. Refund (If applicable)
If you pay upfront for orders and you are not happy with the item, you can request a refund.
To request a refund, please:
- Email email@example.com. In the subject line, enter “Online Refund” and your order number and provide an explanation on why you are not satisfied.
- Please allow us 48 hours to get back to you. All refund requests must be made within 30 business days from shipment by us.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Your refund request will be processed immediately. However, it may take 2-3 business days for it to display on your credit card statement. You can check the status of your refund on the order summary page. If your refund does not appear and the processing time for your payment method has passed, contact us for further assistance.
Overall, at the moment we accept Cash on Delivery as our primary payment method. If you are not satisfied with the quality of your items ordered you may refuse to take delivery of all or part of your order and do not have to pay for anything.
3. Cancellation Policy
You may cancel your plant order prior to shipment for a full refund. However, once we have notified you that the order has shipped you may no longer cancel it for a refund. To cancel an order email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to reference your order number.
4. Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.