- Botanical Name:Rosa ‘WEKsactrumi’ PP15066
- Height:12-18 inches.
- Depth:Plant crown at same level as soil surface
- Spread:18-24 inches.
- Light Required:Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Color:Bright cheery cherry-red
- Size:#1 Bareroot
- Blooms:Late Spring, Fall
- Flower Form:Fully double, in shapely clusters, medium flower size, about 1.5″ in diameter. Over 25 petals.
- Soil Requirements:Clay Soil, Loamy Soil, Sandy Soil
- Growth Rate:Medium
- Pruning:Prune to maintain shape and increase branching once established. Remove any dead or damaged branches.
- Foliage:Deep glossy green.
- Comments:Proof that it’s the little things that count, this striking miniature rose makes a BIG impact in the landscape. From late spring until fall’s first frost, large clusters of cheery cherry-red blooms cover a compact, rounded plant that grows only 18″ high. Colour holds fast until the very end, and deep green, glossy foliage and excellent disease resistance add to its immense appeal. Let it grow brilliantly as a low border or along a meandering path, or pot it up in containers for a colourful performance on porches and patios. Rosa ‘WEKsactrumi’ PP15066 . Cannot ship to AK,GU,HI,PR.
When will you be mine? Easy enough—when you fall in love with this rounded green mound-of-a-plant covered with perfectly pointed cheery cherry-red buds. Big clusters of fully double flowers hold their ruby ruby color to the very very finish. Lots of glossy, glossy leaves. U.S. Patent No. 15066.