We will handle, package and ship the products you order with the utmost care to ensure a healthy delivery. Shipping and handling charges are $40 per order. Please note that some items include an additional handling surcharge, these will be noted on the item’s product page.
We believe that we have created an almost perfect method to bring healthy plants from our nursery to your home. Most of the orders will be shipped 1-2 days after you place your order.
In other words, you will receive vibrant, colorful plants that are ready to take tons of new growth and flowers for your landscape. And this is how we do it:
- First, we start by stocking only the strongest, toughest, most resilient plant varieties you can find.
- Depending on the plant species and season, our nursery experts will give you the ideal amount of water and fertilizer. In this way, we ensure that your shrubs are strong and well developed.
- Afterward, we select the most beautiful plants from our nursery and greenhouses.
- We take your order to our warehouse, where our shipping specialists carefully pack your new plants. With our packaging system, your plants arrive healthy and alive, ready to explode with new growth and color!
- Frequently we have customers who receive flowering plants in full bloom… and fruit plants that produce berries and fruits!
Our decision on when to ship a particular plant depends on that plant’s production timetable, the nursery location in which it is grown, local weather issues, and your location. In general, plants will ship after the last frost date. Please be aware that it can take up to ten weeks after you have placed your order for your plant to arrive at the garden center of your choice. We appreciate your patience and understanding with our shipping process and timeline.
- In most cases, your order will be shipped in 1- 2 business days during business days.
- Delivery normally takes 2 – 6 business days.
Notification of Delivery
We will email you when your plant order has been loaded onto a truck for shipment from our store. We ship from four growing grounds across the country. So, if you have an order with multiple items there is a chance that all of your plants will not arrive at the same time. You will be notified via email as each portion of your order ships.
The garden center will also contact you to arrange for pick-up, home delivery or installation. From the date of the plant’s arrival at the garden center, you will have 14 business days to pick up your plant order. After those 14 days, the plant will no longer be on hold for you. Please note that no refunds will be honored after 30 business days from the date of shipment from us.
You will receive an email notification including tracking information when your order is dispatched. You can also log into your account to check the status of your order. (Log into your account right here: My Account
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.