The Hardiest Hedge You Can Grow!
Once established, your evergreen Schipka Cherry Laurel (Skip Laurel) will need no maintenance at all!
This gorgeous, dense evergreen can be trained as a hedge or left unclipped to show off its naturally beautiful shape…
But if you want a fast, dense screen or privacy hedge, then the Skip Laurel is the right choice.
This evergreen is hardy and resistant in every way possible…
– Drought tolerant – no need to water after it’s established
– Deer resistant – not many evergreens can say that!
– Completely pest and disease free
– Tolerant of air pollution – great for cities and urban landscapes
– Adaptable to dry, poor soil – plant it anywhere
– Grows the same in shade or sun – perfect for any spot in your yard
No matter where you plant your Skip Laurel, you’ll get dense, glossy evergreen foliage.
The more you plant together, the denser the foliage becomes…
Growing 2 ft. each year, you can grow an impenetrable screen or hedge in no time at all.
Or let the unclipped Skip Laurel grow naturally and get a spring show of gorgeous, white, candle-like flowers with red berries in autumn and winter.
Whether you need a fast, thick hedge for privacy, wind screening or as barrier for dust and traffic noise…
Or you just want to plant a stunning evergreen, but don’t have the time for maintenance…
The Skip Laurel can do it all.