- Botanical Name:Rosa ‘WEKprimsoul’ PPAF
- Height:10-12 ft.
- Spacing:6 ft.
- Depth:Plant with bud union at soil surface or 2 in below in cold climates
- Spread:6-8 ft
- Light Required:Full Sun
- Color:Butter Yellow
- Size:No. 1 To 1 1/2 Grade Bareroot
- Flower Form:Large flared upward and sideways facing double trumpets, looks as if 2 or 3 set one inside the other.
- Soil Requirements:Well-drained, loamy, moist soil
- Growth Rate:Fast once established, which takes approximately 2 – 3 weeks
- Pruning:None necessary
- Foliage:Large glaucous green heart-shaped foliage.
- Comments:All plant parts are poisonous – toxic if ingested.
An exceptional variety, this climber is more hardy and disease resistant than most yellow roses. You don’t have to wait long on this free-flowering beauty either, it re-blooms even in the first season. And what a pretty picture it makes, the 4″ butter yellow blooms are set center stage with a clean green foliage backdrop. Train it to a fence or wall and let its quick-growing, beautiful climbing habit bring your garden’s interest to new heights, 10-12′ to be precise!