- Botanical Name:Helianthus annuus ‘Skyscraper’
- Height:12 feet.
- Spacing:Thin to 18 inches after established.
- Depth:1 inch deep.
- Spread:2 feet.
- Light Required:Full Sun
- Yield:Heavy yields over a long season.
- Size:1 Oz
- Blooms:Early Summer, Mid Summer, Late Summer, All Summer
- Days To Maturity:70 Days
- Germination:7 – 10 Days
- Form:Annual, sunflower.
- Flower Form:Bright yellow flowers up to 14 inches across.
- Soil Requirements:Loamy Soil, Sandy Soil
- Growth Rate:Moderate growth rate.
- Seed Count:Approximately 50 seeds per packet. 1 oz. is approximately 150 seeds.
- Foliage:Dark green, heart-shaped leaves.
- Comments:: Heat and drought tolerant. Days to maturity – 75 days. Great for bird feed and roasting. (Pick after blooming) Heavy yielder! Will do well in poor soil. Stake to support plants. Large heads attract birds. Makes a great ornamental backdrop. (very tall plant). Heat and drought tolerant.
Towering heads; heavy yields! Bright yellow flowers are 14 in. across and are productive and dependable. 75 DAYS.