- Botanical Name:Trachelospermum asiaticum ‘Snow N Summer’
- Height:8 – 12 Inches
- Spacing:2-3 feet.
- Depth:Dig a hole twice the size as the container and set the plant at the same level it is growing at in the container, firm soil and water thoroughly.
- Spread:As a groundcover: 36 inches.
- Light Required:Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Color:Creamy white flowers, fragrant.
- Blooms:Early Summer, Mid Summer, Late Summer, All Summer
- Zone:7 – 10
- Form:Woody evergreen climbing vine/groundcover
- Flower Form:Fragrant, creamy white flowers.
- Soil Requirements:Average, well-drained soil.
- Growth Rate:Moderate growth rate.
- Foliage:New growth emerges pink and fades to white above the mature, green and white variegated, evergreen foliage.
- Comments:Use this striking evergreen as a groundcover or a vine. New growth continually emerges as pink and fades to white, above the mature, white and green variegated foliage. Sun makes the color of the new growth even more rich. In summer, fragrant flowers blo
New growth emerges pink and fades to white above the mature, green and white variegated, evergreen foliage. In the summer, fragrant, creamy white flowers open. Can be grown as vine, ground cover, mass planting, on slopes or in containers. Grows 8-12 in. tall. Full sun to partial shade. Potted. Zones 7-10.