- Botanical Name:Sedum Sunsparkler™ ‘Dazzleberry’ PP22457
- Height:6 – 8 Inches
- Spacing:12 – 18″
- Depth:Dig a hole twice as deep and twice as wide as the container. Place the plant at the same level it is growing in the pot. Firm soil around the base of the plant and water thoroughly.
- Spread:15 – 18″
- Light Required:Full Sun
- Color:Raspberry Red
- Size:1 Gallon Pot
- Blooms:Late Summer to Fall
- Form:Low, spreading
- Flower Form:Star shaped single flowers in clusters.
- Soil Requirements:Well-drained, average to dry garden soil.
- Growth Rate:Moderate
- Pruning:None necessary.
- Foliage:Semi-evergreen succulent leaves. Smoky blue in color.
A colorful ground cover for those tough-to-grow areas! Sunsparkler Dazzleberry Sedum is available in a gallon pot and shipping now. Growing 6-9 inches tall with a 12-18 inch spread, Sunsparkler Dazzleberry Sedum is a low-maintenance, drought-tolerant perennial that naturalizes well. Its blue-gray foliage adds color to the garden or containers. In late summer to fall, large, raspberry-hued flowers bloom, attracting butterflies. Sometimes called stonecrops, sedum grows best in gravelly or sandy soil with good drainage. Deer and rabbits tend to avoid. Grows best in full sun to partial shade. Potted in a one-gallon pot ready to ship. Zones 4-9. PP22457