- Height:3 – 5 Feet
- Spacing:24 – 36″
- Depth:Crown at same level as soil
- Spread:24 – 36″
- Light Required:Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Pollinator:Not needed
- Color:Scrumptious deep velvet purple
- Size:No. 1 To 1 1/2 Grade Bareroot
- Blooms:Late Spring, Fall
- Flower Form:4-5″ old fashioned, very double, borne in clusters
- Soil Requirements:Clay Soil, Loamy Soil, Sandy Soil
- Growth Rate:Medium
- Pruning:Prune to maintain shape and increase branching once established. Remove any dead or damaged branches.
- Foliage:Deep green, semi-glossy
- Comments:Parentage; Ebb Tide x Della Reese
Double, deep purple blooms are strongly scented with a combination of clove and lemony citrus fragrance. Deep green leaves cover the plant. Its clusters of elegant flowers and rounded habit make this an ideal landscape rose. Blooms from late spring to fall. Grandiflora roses, like Twilight Zone Grandiflora Rose, produce clusters of classically budded roses with high centers. Grows 3-5 ft. tall. Plant in full sun to partial shade in well-drained, humus-enriched soil. Roses should be watered early in the day to avoid wet conditions into the night which could cause issues with fungus and disease. PP24725. Zones 4-10.