- Botanical Name:Cucurbita pepo ‘Cinderella’
- Height:24 Inches
- Spacing:4 – 6 to a hill, hills 5 – 8 feet apart
- Depth:1 inch
- Spread:6 – 8 feet (bush type)
- Light Required:Full Sun
- Yield:5 – 8 fruits per vine.
- Size:15 Seed Pkt
- Blooms:Early Summer, Mid Summer, Late Summer, All Summer
- Fruit:Bright reddish-orange rind. 15 inches x 6 inches.
- Days To Maturity:95 Days
- Germination:8 – 10 Days
- Form:Vegetable, fruits, pumpkin
- Soil Requirements:Well-drained, fertile soil. pH 7.0-7.8
- Growth Rate:Medium growth rate.
- Foliage:Green foliage.
- Comments:Planting: Sow seed when the weather is warm and all danger of frost has passed. Pumpkin seed can be started indoors 3 weeks prior to last frost, but take care not to disturb the roots when transplanting. Best to start seeds in peat pots and transplant po
These pumpkins’ bright red-orange color and slightly flattened shape make them a standout for decorations and carving. They’re tasty too— and a delight for pies, soups and canning. 95 DAYS.