- Position: bright indirect light
- Soil: freely draining
- Rate of growth: average to fast
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 20cm (+ or – 10% including the pot)
- Pot covers: choose a 14cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot
The stems of this twining climber are threaded with pairs of slightly succulent dark green leaves, and in summer clusters of red-eyed white flowers form, which have a deliciously sweet perfume. Please note that the pot in the photograph is not supplied with the plant (which is sent out in a black plastic pot). They do however make excellent potted plants, and if you wish to pot yours up, we do have a wide range of pots on our website to choose from.
- Home care: Throughout the summer you should always keep the soil moist but not waterlogged. In the colder months water less often, just giving it a good drink when the soil gets reasonably dry. Mist the leaves with water, especially if they are growing near central heating and apply a balanced liquid fertiliser at monthly intervals while the plant is actively growing. Maintain temperatures above 10C in winter