- Depth:If potted, plant at the same depth it is in the pot. If it is bareroot, plant so the crown (where the stems meet the roots) is about one inch below the soil.
- Light Required:Partial Shade, Full Shade
- Soil Requirements:Well drained, enriched soil.
- Comments:Whether a beginning or experienced gardener, you’ll appreciate how easy it is to grow-as well as how well it fills in and livens up your shaded area.
- 30 perennials that grow in the shade
- Plants will fill a 4 ft. by 8 ft. flowerbed
- Contains lilies, lily-of-the-valleys, hostas
- Plus, tradescantia, astilbe & bleeding hearts
- Includes planting diagram
Creating a shade garden is easy with the 30-plant Shade Garden Kit. It contains all the perennials you need to fill a 4’x8′ flowerbed. We’ve selected a mix of plants that will provide blooms from mid spring to fall. We’ve also included beloved hostas that are treasured for their texture and color. Whether a beginning or experienced gardener, you’ll appreciate how easy it is to grow—as well as how well it fills in and livens up your shaded area.
The Shade Garden Kit contains 8 Asiatic Lilies Mixed, 10 Lily-of-the-Valleys, 5 Hostas Mixed, 3 Tradescantia Mixed and 2 Astilbe Mixed, and 2 Pink Dicentra (Bleeding Hearts). A planting diagram is included in the box.